Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Alrighty Rhonda- 6th pic 6th folder

Ok this may be all I get on the blog this week but that is because Rhonda means so much to me.. However I think Alicia and April might kill me.
This is the six pic in the six folder saved on my computer. This picture is of Aprils Thirteenth birthday. We had a swim party, hotel night at Holiday in. I was there for a bit I think Max was like six months old. Look how young THEY look...LOL Yeah I am not stupid!!!! and Of course I must add that Alicia still looks them same she never ages.. She had a ton of friends there and mom and Alicia stayed in the hotel with them I believe. So that is the story..




5 comments:

  1. For crying out loud!!!!!!! How long have I been this freakin fat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! April was a BABY!!! So precious! Love you!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. lMAO....and it hurts my shoulder!!! you go aj!! I must not have found the right pic on mine it was form Christmas;)) oh yea, i did not have a camera for very long;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look how much our little April has grown up. You're right...Alicia is as young and gorgeous in this pic, as she is today! :)

    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete