Thursday, January 22, 2009

Here are my new Babies!



I just started keeping these sweet girls this week. Oh I did ask their Mama's.

Below is Hannah Nicole she is five weeks old.

This is Ms. Kennedi she is three months old.
This pic is all the diapers that I changed yesterday. Between Blake, Olivia, Kennedi and Hannah. LOL ! Thank of how John and Kate must have felt.Kennedi was the only one that only pooped once. The others all pooped two or three times. I just thought yall would get a kick out of that.








4 comments:

  1. Oh the never-ending diapers... I do not envy that! Those baby girls are precious though! I need to come see them sometime... when my girls don't have snot pouring out of their noses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are cute but y is the table covered in diapers glad I dont eat of of that one. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those baby girls are so cute!!

    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well not to worry Rhonda the table gets cleaned everyday. Trust me with all the stuff my boys bring in and put on it you should never let robbie eat off it again. LOL Its just a table.

    ReplyDelete