Friday, January 16, 2009

Well that seemed to work well.

Ok wow this blog thing seems kinda neat. Now I will never get the house cleaned. Well what do I type..We shall just start with what I am thinking. --I guess I should tell people I have a blog. Oh what if nobody leaves comments or looks at the blog. Whoops I didn't think about that. Ok I am going to tell you what all is going on with us. Monday we have alot of changes going on, Mark started school four online course's. I am watching two new babies a three mth old and a five week old to make some money. We are working with My parents on flipping a house something we have all wanted to do but now its for real we are going to try to close today. I am excited so excited yet a little scared, I really think it will work out great. As most of you know we have been trying to find ways to make some money. So that all starts Monday.. I am excited about keeping the babies I want two more kids and so we will see How well I handle it. Mark will crap when he read that..LOL.. Max is out of school until Tuesday so right now he is has his tool box out he got for Christmas and he told me he is fixing the chair in the kitchen. Then he said well I'm trying to. He is five. Olivia was crackin me up a min ago since I was on the computer I put her down in the office and she found the little door stopper. You know the thing that makes noise if you flip it. Well she figured out how to do that and would start laughing every time. I am going to try to post the video if I can figure out how. I didn't get her laughing but she makes a funny noise each time its cute. Blake is asleep Oh wait I just heard the words. MAMMA... so he is awake. Which means I will soon have to get off here. You should see our room right now its a huge mess. With it getting so cold last night we put the boys in our room to sleep. For those who don't know we turned the garage into there room. So on the really cold nights we keep them with us, oh we do have heat out there but we just have a fear they will get to cold. Anyway so there is a pack and Play and a cot in the floor in my room, Covers are everywhere. Mark is asleep right now so darn I can't clean it up until later. I felt bad for Olivia because she was all left out, Luckily she will never no. Well hope all of yall are proud of me for making this Blog..and I will talk to ya later.












Ok I have to post this real quick its a video below of Max crakin Olivia up. I know he is yelling VERY loud but she just loved it.



2 comments:

  1. Yay! Hannah, I'm so happy you are blogging now! It is too fun and a really good way for everyone to keep up with everyone else! And don't worry, if no one reads your blog, you won't be alone. I'm pretty sure only 5 people read mine! :) Good luck Monday, I'll be thinking about you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete