Friday, January 16, 2009

Ok I just had to Post this real quick

I just had to show you what happens when I sit down by myself to try a create a blog.....


They above picture is the destruction of a room that was clean not long ago and the little brown balls on the floor, well just look at the pic below.

Yes, that is right Cocoa puffs. The next pic is none other than the one who did this. I had Blake in his room playing then I heard this noise but waited a sec to finish my blog then I went to see, and realized he didn't just spill cereal he dumped it all over his floor and then he even put it in the dump truck in the first pick as if he was hauling it somewhere.

Now as to how he got the Box of Cereal, well that will be the question for Max.. because he is the little hoarder of food. I have found pop tarts and bread under the boys bed before. You would think we don't feed him. He gets up in the middle of the night to eat food. We have caught him sitting in the kitchen floor at two in the morning eating chips right next to the pantry door. Anyway just thought I would share what happened when I got up from the computer once I finished my blog. Oh Blake has that hat on because he wants to go outside with Jack and Max, but its to cold for him.







6 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah! Im so glad you have a blog now! Ill add you to my Blogs page. I love the cereal all over the floor...and the funny thing is I knew excatly what it was before I even looked below to the next pic! That is so something Preston would do! LOL! Hope all is well and Ill watch for the updates! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to blog land:)) I love the pic of my grandbabies:)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. You finely did it I'm so proud of you lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you decidedtoblog. My email is elaina_ann@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey honey...watch out, this stuff is addictive!!! I am so excited to get to see Blake, Liv and Max EVERYDAY if I want! P.S. What is up for Blake's bday?

    ReplyDelete