Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Birthday To Blake !!

Well I am going to try to post once a week to update everyone. We are doing good this week- We closed today on the house on easy street but the sellers won't close until Monday. Mark is just going crazy because he wants to get over there so bad and get started on everything. Me on the other hand I am OK with the wait. I have some funny videos of the kids.
=
=
=
This pic is of Blake on his birthday which was Monday but not to worry we are celebrating it this Sunday at Chucky Cheese.. Don't Forget.. This pic is him and Max getting ready to go outside Max is exhausted because he got up at four that morning to go with Daddy Grand and Uncle Booty Duck hunting. He has so much fun. It was freezing outside so I just put there coveralls on them and let them out the door.



Olivia has learned how to stand up in her bed, while most would think this is a great achievement I would have to strongly disagree. See the problem is she can stand up but she can't get back down. So basically you lay her down within two mins she is standing and not much longer till she is crying- this goes on over and over again. I will be glad when she learns to get down.



Blake has learned how to climb into Olivia's bed and steal her bottle, I try to get him to show me how he is doing it but this is as close as I can get.

3 comments: